A bursting disc that provides for thermal pressure equalization below 400 mbar. The disc is securely held in the housing under high pressures using a suspension strut.It opens when the interior defined pressure exceeds and recloses after pressure equalization.
The B26STV is suited for a wall thickness of 3 mm and it is mounted from two sides. The bursting disc has been tested in line with automotive specifications and it is suited for application areas requiring IP6kX, IPX7, etc..
Safety element in exterior areas for lithium ion battery housing.
- Pressure equalization volumes at 70 mbar: > 5 l/h
- Air volume flow in case of an event: > 90 l/s
- Overall dimensions: Ø 43 x 8 mm
- Opening pressure: > 400 mbar
- Wall thickness: 3 ± 0.1 mm
- without pressure equalization (see B26ST)
|Use||Lithium ion batteries|
|Nominal dimension||Ø 26 mm hole diameter|
|Mounting direction||all directions|
|Mounting||from two sides|
|Other materials||EPDM seal|