A bursting disc that is securely held in the housing under high pressures using a suspension strut, opening once interior defined pressure exceeds and reclosing after pressure equalization.
The B26ST is suited for a wall thickness of 3 mm and it is mounted from two sides. The bursting disc has been tested in line with automotive specifications and it is suited for application areas requiring IP6kX, IPX7, etc..
Safety element in exterior areas for lithium ion battery housing.
- without pressure equalization
- Air flow in case of an event: > 90 l/s
- Overall dimensions: Ø 43 x 8 mm
- Opening pressure: > 400 mbar
- Wall thickness: 3 ± 0.1 mm
- with pressure equalization (see B26STV),
Pressure equalization volumes at 70 mbar: > 5 l/h
|Use||Lithium ion batteries|
|Nominal dimension||Ø 26 mm hole diameter|
|Mounting Direction||All direcctions|
|Mounting||from two sides|
|Other materials||EPDM seal|